Bupa Challenge Tour
2017 BUPA CHALLENGE TOUR PRESENTED BY THE ADVERTISER - $85-145.00
Friday 20 January 2017
Ride start time: To be confirmed
Make your ride count and Ride for a reason. By helping to beat cancer you could ride free.
Join hundreds of passionate cyclists who will ride to beat cancer in this year's Bupa Challenge Tour.
Individuals capable of riding the distance can register.
Registrations close January 11 2017.
ENTRY TO THE BUPA CHALLENGE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Official 2017 Bupa Challenge Tour event jersey (must be worn on event day)
- Option to ‘Ride for a Reason’ to raise money for Cancer Council SA
- Identification and timing chip for all participants
- In an event first you will have your time recorded and published
- Cloak room service to transport your items from your nominated start location to the finish awaiting your arrival
- Lunch on arrival at the finish
- Post-event rider festivities area
- Live broadcast of Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under on the big screen at the post-event rider festivities area
- Free viewing of Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under finish, live and in person
- Refreshment stations along the route
- Photographer along route ready to take your actions shots (images will need to be purchased after the event)
- Medical support
- Mechanical support
- Sweep vehicles to take you to the next refreshment stop if you are unable to continue or require mechanical support
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A mechanically sound bike
- Australian approved helmet in good condition
- Your own water bottle and any additional snacks you need during the ride
- A spare tube, pump, puncture repair kit (including tyre levers)
- Wet weather gear, sunscreen, photo ID and mobile phone or money for a phone call
- You will need to supply your own security lock/chain, as this is NOT included in your registration.
Event organisers will not be responsible for bikes or personal items.
2017 BUPA CHALLENGE TOUR JERSEY
All participants must ride in the official 2017 Bupa Challenge Tour jersey.
Bus Transfers are available for you and your bike one-way or return to help make your day hassle free. Non riders can also book these transfers if required. Bookings are open now and more information can be found on the website.
Bus transfers need to be pre booked before the event.