Bupa Challenge Tour Copy Testing
Bupa Challenge Tour presented by The Advertiser
Friday 19 January, 2018
Registrations close Wednesday January 10, 2018.
Make your ride count and Ride for a reason. By helping to beat cancer you could ride free.
Join hundreds of passionate cyclists who will ride to beat cancer in this year's Bupa Challenge Tour.
Individuals capable of riding the distance can register.
- Official 2018 Bupa Challenge Tour event jersey – collection from the City of Adelaide Tour Village (must be worn on event day as entry identification)
- Identification and timing chip for all participants
- Option to ‘Ride for a Reason’ to raise money for Cancer Council SA
- Individual rider time recordings published by The Advertiser
- Cloak room service to transport your items from your nominated start location to the finish awaiting your arrival
- Lunch on arrival at the finish
- Post-event rider festivities area
- Live broadcast of Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under on the big screen at the post-event rider festivities area
- Free viewing of Bupa Stage 4 of the Santos Tour Down Under finish, live and in person
- Refreshment stations along the route
- Photographer along route ready to take your actions shots (images are available for purchase after the event)
- Medical support
- Mechanical support
- Sweep vehicles to take you to the next refreshment stop (if you are unable to continue or require mechanical support)
- A mechanically sound bike
- Australian approved helmet in good condition
- Your own water bottle and any additional snacks you need during the ride
- A spare tube, pump, puncture repair kit (including tyre levers)
- Wet weather gear, sunscreen, photo ID and mobile phone or money for a phone call
- You will need to supply your own security lock/chain, as this is NOT included in your registration.
- Event organisers will not be responsible for bikes or personal items.
Bus Transfers are available for you and your bike one-way or return to help make your day hassle free. Non riders can also book these transfers if required.
Bus transfers tickets must be purchased before Wednesday 10 January, 2018.
For all booking enquiries, please call (08) 8463 4701, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org